Monday, April 6, 2015

Teamotions

So the other day I got my Teamotions package in the mail. YAY! I was so excited…and still am. I absolutely love it. First of the packaging was so cute. This little box with a bow on it. It also came with a hand written note that meant so much to me. She had read my blog and knew my sons name. You can’t get much better than that when looking at investing your time and money into someone’s company. Everything was tucked neatly and tightly in the box. I had to try it right when I opened it. Washed my cup, heated my water and let the tea set. It smelled great as soon as I put the water in. I’m so glad I got the gift package. The set is amazing. It’s so easy and brews wonderfully. The cap keeps the water from getting cold while the tea brews. Even though I want to also get the to go mug, for now I'm happy the brew cup fits on a regular mug that I can brew before I go. It was delicious first sip to last. I am so glad that I got it. It really lifted my spirits and tasted great. I am so excited to order some more flavors. I completely recommend this tea to anyone who loves tea, especially if you need a little spiritual lift. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment