Tuesday, August 25, 2015

fun at the party

I want to start by thanking everyone that was able to make it to our little get together on Saturday. I was a lot of fun. I’m hoping that as we continue to fix up the back yard that we’ll have more and more parties. Though winter is right around the corner (YUCK), next summer I hope we have a few get togethers with friends and family. I have decided that no matter what the party is for we are also going to have a piñata ha. The kids were so funny trying to break it. Apparently the piñata company thinks smashing things with a bat is too violent that they now come equipped with strings that you pull and one is supposed to release the hatch and let the candy out. This didn’t work for us, might have had something to do with the fact that we let the kids beat the crap out of it first ha.
Now with the party done it’s time to decide if we’re going to go to the State Fair or the lake and then get school shopping in. Bugs starts on the 8th and we haven’t started shopping. Not to mention going through her clothes which I’m not really looking forward to, so many and I’m sure 75% don’t fit. Think that will be my plan this week while Bugs is with Grandpa and Hannah. She gets to see Mary Poppins at the Chanhassen Dinner Theatre tomorrow, very excited.
Getting excited to see what is in the future for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment