Thursday, February 11, 2016

ready to hear her cry

So that may sound odd to most people but it honestly is one thing I'm most looking forward to, hearing her first cry. You're probably thinking "ahhh you're crazy, babies cry all the time". This is true but especially with that first cry it's the sound of health a life. With Trysten we didn't really get a chance of that. He let out a little cry once and that was all we got to hear. I know already it'll be a bittersweet moment and I'll probably ball my eyes out :) ha.

Also I'm ready to hear her cry because that will mean she's no longer shoving on my bladder, sides or ribs :) . Now I love being pregnant and the look of my belly, even though I get non-stop comments.
"Oh how do you look so tiny and cute, I looked like an elephant when I was pregnant" I don't know I just got pregnant and this was how it turned out, take it up with God when ya see him.
"You look so cute, I was a mess" It's called having a good face wash that makes you feel good [DEVONNE], makeup to cover up the crap and 'fake it till you make it'. You see me put together and looking cute but inside really I feel like the hunchback with everything pushing to come out.
I enjoy the fact of being pregnant and what it brings so even though inside I'm in major pain and nauseous most of the day, I don't show it because what's the benefit? It's not going to make me feel any better so why not put on a smile and be excited for what's to come. Even though walking has been my biggest pain I still have to get up and go on with my day. I can't wake up and be like "sorry Bugs my pelvis feels like it's going to break you have to get yourself on the bus" or not get ready and go to work... It's a part of life; you take it, you deal with it and you keep going. So yes even though I love all the joy of being pregnant and people may look at me and think I have it so easy because I don't gain 60lbs, I'm very ready for our little Nars to come.

But first to decide on a darn car seat! Who thought it would be so difficult to pick one out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment