Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Clothes Issues

Ok I'm sorry but this is going to be a "rant"... I have the WORST time finding clothes that actually fit my belly! My frame is so small and apparently not proportional to my belly (even in pregnancy clothes) that honestly nothing fits. Bought one pair of maternity pants...too big in the butt. Found another pair I really like in the legs/butt but the elastic at the top (belly holder) is way too tight. Wore them today and I had it up for less than an hour (between pee breaks ha) and it had already left a red mark and baby was getting angry I was squishing his/her legs. Roll the belly holder down.... now it squishes into my bladder. Like I didn't already have problems peeing too much. I seriously can't even sit up straight up in my chair! I have leggings that "fit" but I don't really feel like wearing those everyday...and I can't wear my maxi skirts, I was so glad I found, when it's -3 outside!!! Now I have always had issues finding clothes and I try not to say anything because it's annoying when I hear it from others so why would I do that to someone else, everyone had body/clothes troubles...but this is getting ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment